Instructions for Accessing Your Account on Our Website and Uploading Your Tax Documents
On the right side of the screen, you will find the log in to our Client Center. Please enter the following information:
- Username: the primary email address on your account (call us if you are not sure).
- Password: enter your previously used password
- Temporary Password: if you have not yet logged in your temporary password will be Cook@XXXX (last 4 numbers of the SSN for the primary email) example: Cook@4321
When you logon to your account:
- Click on File Exchange (left side of page)
In your account (portal), you will find a folder 2016 Client Tax Documents:
- Scan any paper documents to your computer
- Save any electronic documents to your computer
- Upload your tax documents from your computer.
To upload a document:
- Click “Upload” (from the top task bar)
- Drag your files from your computer to the upload box
- Click the Add files button on the task bar and browse your computer for the files
- Once you have added all of your files, Click Start Upload
- Your files will now be in the folder, and you can close the portal.